Welcome to the MC SHRM Featured Job Postings Page!
If you have a job that you would like posted, please click here to submit your information and $50 payment for a 30-day ad. Your posting will be advertised here and also on our Facebook page.
Human Resources Generalist
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for performing all HR-related duties at Adello Biologic’s Piscataway, New Jersey site. Responsibilities will include: onboarding, new hire orientation, support of benefit administration, employee relations, policy implementation, and support of recruitment, performance management, training, and employment law compliance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Administers policies and supports in update of employee handbook and other policies.
• Performs benefit administration.
• Acts as employee relations specialist, supporting employees, coaching and guiding managers through employee disciplinary action.
• Supports recruiting efforts to ensure proper staffing needs are met.
• Conducts onboarding and exit interview processes.
• Supports payroll processes.
• Maintains personnel files
• Supports performance management process.
• Updates organizational charts, census and other tracking tools.
• Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefit laws and regulations.
• Supports with training and development needs.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 8 to 10 years of human resource experience.
• SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP).
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Ability to prioritize work and multitask.
• Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
General Work Environment:
• Must be able to work in an open office environment with moderate noise levels and frequent interruptions.
• Must be able to hear and speak clearly enough to participate in highly interactive, fast paced conversations.
• Standard office environment noise.
• No lifting requirements
• Must be able to spend at least 75% of work time sitting and using standard desktop computer equipment
• No special requirements
• High paced demanding environment
• Ability to work in a calm professional and ethical manner in stressful situations
Adello Biologics, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Adello Biologics, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training
For additional information and application details, please contact Sarah Holmes-Klotz at email@example.com.
Manager, Organizational Effectiveness – Branchville, NJ
Perfect opportunity for a creative, experienced, strategic Talent professional or influential HRBP with heavy Talent exposure! In this role, the successful candidate will partner with business leaders and other HR functions to lead and/or assist in the design, development, and delivery of enterprise wide and business line talent management programs related to talent review, succession planning, top talent identification, leader assessment, executive / enterprise onboarding, performance management, competency management, development planning and talent management practices & systems related to the selection, retention, development, and movement of specific portfolios of talent. This role will manage key initiatives and projects.
- Provides consultation and guidance on matters that increase organizational effectiveness and drive a culture of high performance, including but not limited to goal setting, performance management, succession planning, organizational capabilities, and workforce strategy & planning. Assess, address and close capability gaps across the organization, by analyzing data and recommending solutions for implementation to address any competency and capability/skill gaps while ensuring the business leaders and HRBP maintain a healthy bench.
- Acts as a key contributor to complex and/or critical Organizational Development interventions to support the HR Business Partners and function leaders.
- Creates tools, models, training programs (in conjunction with Leadership & Professional Development), etc. that build the capability of the HR leaders and the Selective organization.
- Creates business solutions using advanced knowledge and experience with respect to Organizational Development content areas: Diversity & Inclusion, Organization design, performance management, change management, organization and team effectiveness, organization diagnosis and effectiveness interventions, work process improvement, employee engagement and culture change.
- Consults with leaders/managers to assist them with all organization effectiveness needs including: teambuilding/ group process consultation / meeting facilitation; change management, organization diagnosis & design – structure, process and work design.
- Draws on comprehensive technical knowledge and excellent consulting skills to advise internal/external customers in Organization Development areas.
- Conducts in-depth diagnostics and analytics to identify gaps between current and end state goals; determines the factors that affect outcomes; build interventions to close gaps.
- Owner of the Talent Management systems, processes, future roadmap & user experience. - - - -Manages external vendor and consulting partnerships.
- Conducts complex workforce research and analysis. Obtains information (internal or external data) and completes gaps analysis. Works collaboratively across departments to conduct interviews, or conduct primary or secondary research to gather data if information is not readily available.
- Utilizes defined workforce planning models and adapts application for Selective. Partners with HR Manager on a workforce planning process specific to business units using effective project management.
- 5 – 7 years of related experience or strong HRBP experience with exposure to organizational talent development.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Competence and/or experience with design and delivery of organization effectiveness and change management strategies and interventions.
- Experience with performance management systems and methodologies.
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels within the organization.
- Strong analytical skills with an emphasis on interpreting and synthesizing data.
- Project management skills with ability to effectively manage large scale complex projects.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently or with teams.
- Experience interacting with senior management.
- Solid presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong computer skills (word processing, spreadsheet, presentation)
- Experience with Success Factors is a plus.
Please contact Heather Drew for additional details and resume submission.